Thursday 16 February 2012

Update, little chat and photos

I am supposed to be recording my Fresh off tha hook video on my youtube channel today however I have not got round to it, my kids are off school and I am trying to get through all my orders as fast as I can. I will be uploading a slideshow of photos for my video tonight.
Link for my channel
www.youtube.com/user/beautifulbutterfly82?feature=guide


I finished these kitty crochet hats yesterday. They are done using puff stitch. I used twj crochet geek's patteren. you can find Teresa's channel on you tube. This is for the main body of the hat. I made the facial features up myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sx2OmifSr8


Crochet hello kitty hats


IMAG3384
IMAG3378
IMAG3381


I started a Easter bonnet a few weeks ago. This is my progress so far. The brim is basket weave stitch. I tied the ribbon on last night, I just have to stitch it on now. I like the way it came out though.
IMAG3386
Easter  bonnet
Easter crochet bonnet


I am half way through a customer order and in the process of another. Thank you all for being patient, I promise your hat sets will be worth the wait. I apologise for taking so long getting them made however, I have never been one to rush and take pride in the things I create. I will update this with the video links for the valentines giveaway and my 'fresh off tha hook' videos as soon as possible.


Whilst I am here I want to show you a crochet frog hat I made last week for a customer. It is adult size, I think he is rather cheerful, what do you think?

crochet frog hat

crochet frog hat
crochet frog hat

The other thing I wanted to show you is these earrings I made. They are the very first set of crochet earrings I have ever made. I used pure Arran wool and gold crochet thread. These were made with single crochet and picot edging.
Crochey earrings

Crochet earrings

I also made a hat to match. Pattern from Celebrity slouchy beanies book

Slouchy hat
Slouchy hat arran woll

I like the pattern on this slouchy hat and plan on making myself one once I complete my customer orders.

Thank you all for reading. Please feel free to comment below.
Much love,
Haylee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment