Thursday 10 May 2012

Crochet hats


I have been away for what seems like an eternity. I have been very busy crocheting you will be happy to hear. I have been busy making hats and lovely cotton creations. I have also managed one 'fresh off tha hook ' video too. I will post the photos below of the lovely things I have been busy making. I hope you like them as much as I like making them. I love how crochet can brighten ones day and how there is no end to what you can make with crochet. Please feel free to leave comments below. I would love to hear from you all.


First up is this beautiful primrose flower fairy hat. Pattern is written by the lovely Janet Taylor.

Primrose hatIMAG3743 


 I love Janets Patterns, she has a huge range and they are all beautifully written and thought out. I will definitely be buying more in the future. You can purchase this pattern  Here

Next up is this lovely Zebra beanie. I love the way the stripes get thicker and thiner. 

IMAG3726 IMAG3725

You can purchase this pattern here . The pattern was easy to follow and well written.


Dinosaur ear flap beanie


I got the main body of the hat pattern from Teresa Richardson found here I free-styled the dino details. It is for a little girl. I added the head and flower embellishment to make it look a little more feminine.


IMAG3724IMAG3723IMAG3721


I love this hat, the colours are hot pink and purple.


Giraffe ear flap beanie 


This has got to be one of my favourite animal hats to date. I love the colours and the way it came out was perfect. Its fantastic and amazing! I LOVE it with a capital L.

IMAG3715IMAG3713 IMAG3717

The pattern can be purchased  here written  by speckled frog creations. The pattern was easy to read and well written.



Elephant beanie

I made this using the same hat pattern as above for the main body. I then free-styled the elephant features and added an apple button. I love the colours. 

IMAG3732
IMAG3734



Next up is my 'fresh off tha hook' video. I show you the items  featured above. Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment